The Global Annual Achievement Awards
for Artificial Intelligence
the 2016 Award Nominations – Opens on the 1st September 2016
The 2015 Awards were fantastic, but we are hoping to do even better this year.
We are looking for any ideas to help improve the AI Awards. This maybe, as an example, for additional nomination categories. We also welcome offers of help too, so maybe you would like to be on the AI Awards Committee, or maybe your company would like to offer some sponsorship of the awards.
To keep informed, follow us on twitter or send us a message via our contact us page.
We are also looking for a judging panel for this year, if you would like to be considered please let us know.
How the Awards work
Here is a high level overview of how the awards work:
- A list of nomination categories will be published later this year, we had 10 categories last year and plan to have between 15-20 categories this year.
- We then open voting to the public. Votes may be cast against one or more categories. An individual may have a single vote against each of the nomination categories.
- After a period of voting, the votes are counted.
- If there is a need to resolve ties, a judging panel will review the nominations and make a final decision.
- The winners will be announced.
- Winners will be invited to an Awards ceremony and will receive an Awards trophy.
Taking part in the AI Awards by voting is a great way to support the Artificial Intelligence Industry and to help celebrate the huge amount of amazing work being done by thousands of professional across the globe working in this field. Everyone appreciates your support and votes.